Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resource icon

Mars Underground

KilgoreTrout

Villager
Xy$
KilgoreTrout submitted a new resource:

Mars Underground - Adventure/exploration/puzzle game.

Mars has just moved to a new city with his family. It's his first day at a new school.
Except every day is his first day at a new school.
Every morning Mars wakes up and relives the same day.
Every night the world ends.

Features
  • Do anything you want in a consequence free world!
  • Dynamic music that took ages to program and will be unnoticed by 99% of players!
  • NBS battle system (No Battle System) - this is an adventure/exploration/puzzle game. It has no combat!
Read more about this resource...

I'm intrigued by this game and my interest has now been piqued after playing it. Aliens landed (that'd explain a LOT)! Haha! Look forward to "exploring the town" and delving deeper into the game's distinct mysteries. I also like the muffled SEs when certain people are talking.

Killer Gin

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hey how are you doing? I just uploaded a game myself "Killer Gin" and I just want dot check out a few other games myself. I like the set up online. Seems like a solid game so far. Keep up the good work!

KilgoreTrout

Villager
Xy$
KilgoreTrout updated Mars Underground with a new update entry:

Demo updated 30 March 2016

-Shortened "default cycle" by removing most of the school section
-Now using 16x16 tilesets
-All events are now triggered by "player touch"
-Graphics tweaks
-Gameplay tweaks

Download (PC): http://rpgmaker.net/games/8513/
Online: http://www.indiexpo.net/en/games/mars-underground-demo
Read the rest of this update entry...
[doublepost=1459390245,1459389960][/doublepost]
I'm intrigued by this game and my interest has now been piqued after playing it. Aliens landed (that'd explain a LOT)! Haha! Look forward to "exploring the town" and delving deeper into the game's distinct mysteries. I also like the muffled SEs when certain people are talking.
Thanks for playing! I think the muffled voices SE are actually meant to be coming from the TV at home.
[doublepost=1459390296][/doublepost]
Hey how are you doing? I just uploaded a game myself "Killer Gin" and I just want dot check out a few other games myself. I like the set up online. Seems like a solid game so far. Keep up the good work!
Thanks.
I really recommend uploading your games online if you can. I think it makes it a lot easier to quickly check out each others games.

KilgoreTrout

Villager
Xy$
KilgoreTrout updated Mars Underground with a new update entry:

Demo updated 7 July 2016

-Can play through the entire day!
-More locations. More things to do. More music. More everything.
-Can travel on bus. Reach locations: Phobos City, Pac Street, Moloch Headquarters
-Use of Jay’s VariableMix plugin for dynamic music crossfades
-Removed icon pop-ups
-Dialogue choices now use HMSChoiceDisplayMode
-Note: Current web demo does not run well on mobile devices
-Note: “Quit” crashes game in web demo
Read the rest of this update entry...