Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mad Pumpkin Infestation

Well here I am at last. I can begin by telling all of you that this forum has a terrible layout that is hard to follow.
I've tried looking for resources through this community and I can't ever find anything related to what I'm looking for and I wonder if the forum is made like that on purpose? If that is the case then WHAT THE F***!? If not then you should look at transferring to a different forum layout.
I'm currently looking to expand my Ever so glorious rainbow mapping empire of Multitudes and Talents.
And at Long last I run into a dark themed forum where rainbow text actually doesnt look half bad. I mean have you seen the other places? Trashing people for using different fonts an font colors, I mean what does a guy have to do to be different on the internet? I mean if we have all these tools and font options why not be allowed to use any?
So anyway, I'm XIX, 19, Crow5derlock, Crowseph5.
I'm here to post this hello and then maybe disappear forever, but I'm not quite sure yet. I still haven't really talked to anyone here nor do I know what to expect from anyone, just that not many people seem to like it here already. So I'm just gonna glance around a bit and see what there is, So Hi.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hi and welcome to the forums~ Lol it took a while til I really could read your introduction but I like the rainbow colors they're much more individual and creative than this plain white/grey whatever :D We used to have different layouts but it got changed to this one here in January, I guess?
I used to write in these rainbow form too a few years ago but I made the colors

change more like
this here.

Anyways nice to see you here and have a lot of fun in the forums :D https://rpgmakermv.co/resources/ the resource section is all ordered and you can actually easily find what you're looking for if you click the categories and there you can see everything~ Hope this is useful (and not what you already knew lol) and hope you'll stay with us~ By the way, sorry for the terrible rose font but YEAH I FEEL LIKE USING IT WOO

We also have these awesome emojis which you won't find anywhere else(cool)(icecream)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Crow5Derlock , and welcome to the forum. As linked by @Cunechan , we actually have one of the most organized Resources section. We have over 600 resources and almost 200 plugins. This is a fun community growing community. Looking forward to seeing you around.

What specific kind of resources are you looking for?

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Ahh I just realized that your post looks perfectly beautiful in mobile! Look at the perfectness guys
image.png
YES DAS PRITTY

Thank you all for the welcome, the colorful text is just for fun, most places disprove of it though. I believe it's less pain on the eyes to see new colors every now and again, but that's just my thoughts on it. Thanks again for the welcome.