Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LTN Core

LTN Core 1.3..0

No permission to download

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
LTN Games submitted a new resource:

LTN Core - A core utility plugin for all LTN Game Plugins.

LTN Core
The current version is still in Beta and does not contain all the functionality intended for the official release. It will be updated over the next month with more bug fixes, more options, and extended functionality. Please keep it up to date if you plan on using this Core plugin or any of LTN Game's plugins.

What does...
Read more about this resource...

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
I was debating on releasing my plugins today but I figured the sooner I get them out the quicker I will find bugs, I hate bug hunting lol. That being said the Time Engine is being uploaded as we speak.

Go figure the final touches I did on this core plugin required commenting out certain functions, which caused an error, so an update for the core will be released any minute now lol

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
LTN Games updated LTN Core with a new update entry:

Additions & Fixes

Added more font options you can now change the font outline size, outline color, font color, and font size.

Added [DataManager.addToSaveContents();] for quicker access to saving objects from plugins. Which also fixes the game saving bug in previous versions.

Added an extra utility function [isObjEmpty()]

Started conversion of for each() loops to for in or for loops. as for each is deprecated.

Changed version number
Read the rest of this update entry...

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$

Additions And Fixes

I've removed font options for now, I believe I will migrate it to a WindowCore plugin instead of it being a part of this main utility core.

Bugfixes on the coding side of things, as well as optimizations.

Added screenshot options, you can select a path and keyboard key to take screenshots of your game while playing.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$

Updates & Features

Added the option to reposition battlers for those who use a larger resolution.
Added the options to rescale background when using a larger resolution.

Converted all bitmap positions and dimensions to whole numbers for better performance and rendering of text, and bitmaps. According to an article, I read whole numbers are faster for rendering.

Added and re-factored a few utility functions for developers.