Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for Serious Co-Designer

Troctzul

Troctzul: Father, RPG Maker, Conqueror of Worlds
Xy$
  1. Must have Steam account for workshop access.
  2. MV Preferred, but can work with VXA too
  3. Be willing to commit several hours a week on development
  4. Understand advanced concepts of RPGMaker, but I am willing to train the right person
  5. Should be comfortable with streaming and maintaining a professional attitude
  6. Ability to document progress will be required for occasional blog post
The Guelstie Project is searching for an experienced RPGMaker developer to assist in creation of upcoming titles. I have my hands tied with web development that it has slowed progress on what is most important, the games!

As co-designer, you will be in charge of major development progress behind all Guelstie Project RPGMaker titles. This includes:
  • Managing and Configuring Plugins
  • Skill and Item Design
  • Basic mapping and eventing such as adding NPC's and BGM
  • Testing and Debugging
Compensation for this position will be be based on a percentage of sales and advertisement revenue determined on your experience and effort. Basically, I really can't pay you until we release a product. Any input and suggestions for the game will also carry a large weight in the production process.

If you are interested in applying, please leave your qualifications in a reply to this thread and DM me an e-mail in which I could contact you. The position is not expected to be filled until January.

Thank you in advance for your consideration! @Troctzul
Untitled 18.png

Amagner

Villager
Xy$
This looks quite interesting seeing how they lived in the Tiamat for most of their lives and are exploring a new world to inhabit is a nice interesting story. I definitely would love to help but my experience is very novice. I do wish to see more of the outcome to this game. I would be willing to help but i have so much to learn still.

Troctzul

Xy$
This looks quite interesting seeing how they lived in the Tiamat for most of their lives and are exploring a new world to inhabit is a nice interesting story. I definitely would love to help but my experience is very novice. I do wish to see more of the outcome to this game. I would be willing to help but i have so much to learn still.
I completely understand. It is actually quite difficult to find someone who is qualified but not working on their own projects in general. I have high ambitions for the series and will eventually be okay with accepting less experienced individuals. However, I need someone who would be willing to drive the back end while I focus on expanding the overall brand.

Amagner

Villager
Xy$
If you don't get any responses any time this week or so I am interested on working on this with you my schedule is very flexible and I am willing to learn and show development. Please let me know. Day by day i have been learning and learning more things so I am determined to improve myself :D

Troctzul

Xy$
If you don't get any responses any time this week or so I am interested on working on this with you my schedule is very flexible and I am willing to learn and show development. Please let me know. Day by day i have been learning and learning more things so I am determined to improve myself :D
That is wonderful news indeed! I have thrown around the idea of forming a real serious team of developers. I am looking for someone skilled to help co-lead the team sort of speak, but I am more than sure I could use any level of talent as long as you're willing to put in real effort.

Amagner

Villager
Xy$
Yeah sounds like a plan let me know how you would like to do things and how we can communicate again I am pretty novice but I can definitely learn and study this as I want to improve for myself in the future. PM me when you get the chance.