Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a friend to make games with

sonnie460

Villager
I have been using RPG Maker for some time now, a few years total, and have always worked alone, but would like to work with someone now if possible. I do this just as a hobby, nothing too serious, but I do have a lot of free time. I would prefer to start a new project, but if you have already started something I would consider joining in on that. Whatever we decide to do, the game must be finished within a few months. Working on the same project for a year+ does not interest me. I have completed one game, and have ideas for others, but we will collaborate ideas and go from there.

Phil

Adventurer
Xy$
Hi, I suck at stuffy stuff so.. but hi!
You may start and I'll join but I am not good at anything regarding game-making.
I just want to join because I'm lonely and it sounds fun. Been making projects alone and abandoning it,
so it would be nice to see how we can make stuff together; just want the experience and all

trapless

Villager
Xy$
How are your javascript / math skills? I've just begun a large plugin project I would love assistance with. I'll post a topic for it soon I suppose. I've been busy with setting up my workspace mostly. I want to make a game with a team very much so. I've got to get this new system working first though. Help would be great, even if it's just being able to bounce around ideas.

Last edited:

sonnie460

Villager
Hi, I suck at stuffy stuff so.. but hi!
You may start and I'll join but I am not good at anything regarding game-making.
I just want to join because I'm lonely and it sounds fun. Been making projects alone and abandoning it,
so it would be nice to see how we can make stuff together; just want the experience and all
Do you have facebook, steam, or Hamachi?

Runner9

Villager
Xy$
Hey! I'm a tad late, but I'm a young musician and really want to show my work. I can write music for a game you want, I have a 10 person band to record. Only problem is, I'm 14 going on 15, and lack some experience. But I have many resources at my highschool. I would love to help, and for free that is. I hope you will accept. I am "Argon" on steam. If you see that name it's me...

jdh34

Towns Guard
Xy$
@jdh34 @Runner9
Har, nothing really happens at all
Well let's make it happen
[doublepost=1524689803,1524689481][/doublepost]
Hey! I'm a tad late, but I'm a young musician and really want to show my work. I can write music for a game you want, I have a 10 person band to record. Only problem is, I'm 14 going on 15, and lack some experience. But I have many resources at my highschool. I would love to help, and for free that is. I hope you will accept. I am "Argon" on steam. If you see that name it's me...
Which one?