Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Levin Project Development Website Up and Running!

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello everyone, just wanted to inform you that I have created a website for information on new development updates on Levin Project. I figured this was the forum this would belong in, so if you are interested, please be sure to check it out periodically. I will offer up applications to work on the project later on as well.

http://levinproject.weebly.com/

I understand that everyone wants to create a great game, that is our ultimate goal in the long run, right? I share this same goal, and I have huge plans for this project, and this includes making this a commercial game, and for this project, I plan on incorporating concepts that will deviate this game from the usual thoughts people have about RPG Maker Games, which isn't too appealing, to say the least.

I am confident that this project can go places, and if you are interested in being part of the team, please look forward to the applications I will have up on the website. I thank you for your feedback and taking your time to read and check out the website.

Levin Project (Name Tentative) is a sci-fi/fantasy RPG with a deep storyline that will provoke deep thoughts and emotions. As a student of psychology, I feel confident that I can achieve a deep and emotional connection that will make my players think about what is introduced to them through character interactions and other means.

Levin Project will also have a steady hard difficulty, with optional features that will provide more challenge to hardcore gamers. I want the story to be experienced by all players, while also rewarding those that decide to go that extra mile.

The game is exploration-based, though the story will be more linear and will provide a better sense of direction. If a player decides to take a break from the story, or finds that progressing the story becomes too difficult, the other features of the game are always available to provide enough resources and experience for the characters to progress through the story.

If you want further details or information, please check out the website to follow up on the progress of Levin Project! If you have any questions regarding testing or want to provide feedback or suggestions, please let me know!

Last edited:
Very good concept. I like how detailed you have gotten with each section on the blog in terms of what you want to achieve within each mechanic of the game's design. I wish you luck, and look forward to seeing this project completed when it is ready. Also, I agree with your credits page, I too am doing something similar in time.

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Thank you! I wish I could share a lot more, but that wouldn't work out very well in case anyone were to take some ideas and dish out a game of their own before I do. There is a very low chance of that happening, but for that chance of it actually happening, I'd rather not take that risk. I will keep up with the updates, tips, ideas, and soon I will be including a task board where I will post what I need help with and negotiate pay. :)

Iron Croc

I eat my fries with fire.
Xy$
It kinda bothers me a bit that you don't actually have project info on this thread here. You would get much more attention that way, I think.
Also the blog was was a bit confusing to navigate. I'd suggest having a "home" page telling us about your project and what it's about.

Best of luck in the longrun!

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
It kinda bothers me a bit that you don't actually have project info on this thread here. You would get much more attention that way, I think.
I agree with Iron Croc. It will get more attention if the details were available here instead of offsite.