Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Konichiwa minna-san!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
hey potato welcome to the crew! i lold at your posts xD you seem to be a pretty down-to-earth fun person!

im in the same boat, never finished a game. I'm also a storywriter so if you need any help at all feel free to PM me!

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Not going to eat you anyway, you're not made in poutine :(
[doublepost=1447899756,1447899660][/doublepost]
I am mostly made up of neutrinos 0 calories and 32g of fat
And I thought you were made of nothing since shadow is the absence of light, therefore, an absence of any substance, even particles.

ASPYREFTW

Villager
Xy$
Kamusta po. hidni ako pinoy ako matindinhan tagalog. hello there from eastern usa (Pennsylvania) to be exact i dont fully know tagalog i just get by. I used to study the langauge and love the philipino music..... your people in the philipines so compassionate and loving ..... you can lose all in the floods or something and still be happy you are alive ( it is amazing) we all take (as humans ) forgranted..... espically me , will not speak for everybody .... lol welcome to the community
and enjoy the company