Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Just Saying Hi

Hello everyone some people may know me from youtube called SpeedpaintNightcore I would appreciate it if you would subscribe to me but do that if you want to, I don't want to force you. Anyway hope everyone has a nice day and I would like some suggestions for a game I am making thanks.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to our forum :D Ill just go and check your youtube out later. Hmmm suggestions are hard... I cant help since Im only working on fan projects but you can get ispired very easily ;) I always listen to music (it seriously helps) or you can watch what the other community members are working on or check out different games or books or pictures. Its like almost everything tells a story and as soon as you have an idea you can improve it and inspire other people yourself~

Hello and welcome to our forum :D Ill just go and check your youtube out later. Hmmm suggestions are hard... I cant help since Im only working on fan projects but you can get ispired very easily ;) I always listen to music (it seriously helps) or you can watch what the other community members are working on or check out different games or books or pictures. Its like almost everything tells a story and as soon as you have an idea you can improve it and inspire other people yourself~
awesome thank you very much It's helping so far also thanks for going to check youtube

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Lol no problem ;) atleast it's so for me with the inspiration because I think a lot about things. Nice too see it helps you too~

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
You ought to put a link to your YouTube channel in your post, and probably your signature as well.
Feel free to share some of your videos as well, either here or in an appropriate section.

Welcome to the forum.

You ought to put a link to your YouTube channel in your post, and probably your signature as well.
Feel free to share some of your videos as well, either here or in an appropriate section.

Welcome to the forum.
Okay thanks I will get right on to that
[doublepost=1450521642,1450521614][/doublepost]
Thank you too :D Hope youll have snowy Christmass unlike me. Itll rain on this day ewe But well, I wish you all beatiful holidays~
I wish but It's going to be warm this Christmas.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello & welcome aboard, glad you signed up and introduced yourself, I will have to check out your youtube sometime. Looking forward to seeing you around. Cheers :D

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there welcome! What sort of suggestions are you looking for? I'd love to help if possible, just let me know. ^_^

Hi Speedpaint Nightcore. Welcome to RMMV Forums. I look forward to visiting your youtube videos.
Thank you very much ^•^ hope I can use this website for as long as possible while using RpgmakerMV, hope you enjoy my youtube videos as well
[doublepost=1450554582,1450554402][/doublepost]
Hey there welcome! What sort of suggestions are you looking for? I'd love to help if possible, just let me know. ^_^
Well I am mostly looking for basic ideas for sprites/ NPC for example a bank manager who deposits and withdraws. I made this in rpg maker vx ace but when I used it in rpg maker mv it didn't work. Also I need some good plugins for my game.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Well I am mostly looking for basic ideas for sprites/ NPC for example a bank manager who deposits and withdraws. I made this in rpg maker vx ace but when I used it in rpg maker mv it didn't work. Also I need some good plugins for my game.
oh I see. I'm afraid I can't help much with sprites or plugins since that is outside my area of expertise ;_; sorry about that! but if you ever need someone to bounce story/character ideas off of, I'm your dragon! :)

@eivl is my go-to guy for plugins around here--he's super friendly and really knows his stuff!

oh I see. I'm afraid I can't help much with sprites or plugins since that is outside my area of expertise ;_; sorry about that! but if you ever need someone to bounce story/character ideas off of, I'm your dragon! :)

@eivl is my go-to guy for plugins around here--he's super friendly and really knows his stuff!
Okay thank you so much for the user also I will surely ask you if I need a good Story Thanks. Do you want to follow me and I can follow you so I remember to ask you

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :) Sorry for the late response! Glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing you around!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Its okay thanks since I had signed up to this website I loved it all its features and to make your own profile/ wall
I'm glad you're liking the forums thus far, and all of our features! I try to make the forums the best they possibly can, so it's awesome to hear people saying they enjoy the site !