Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Javascript healing code

jaye

Villager
Xy$
Is there a way to do a heal with javascript? Like in battle and you select fight and then it goes to the command window. For example, if there was a heal command and you selected it, it would heal the whole party and then go to the command window. A javascript code is what I am looking for, not a plugin command or script call.

Zarsla

Villager
Xy$
Do you want the code to heal some one or do you want to make it where using battle commands you can heal someone.
If you want it where you can heal someone using battle commands you need this plugin by Himeworks. And that plugin depends on this plugin.

Something like this:
Screenshot (1).png

If that's what you want what you need to do is:
What you do is make a skill, that's a healing skill and then using note tags in class note boxes, make it were everyone has the skill directly in the actor battle commands.

I use it my game to make an actor command where everyone has the ability to heal instantly however they loose a random 4 -10% of XP they can get.

Last edited:

jaye

Villager
Xy$
Do you want the code to heal some one or do you want to make it where using battle commands you can heal someone.
If you want it where you can heal someone using battle commands you need this plugin by Himeworks. And that plugin depends on this plugin.

Something like this:
View attachment 6674

If that's what you want what you need to do is:
What you do is make a skill, that's a healing skill and then using note tags in class note boxes, make it were everyone has the skill directly in the actor battle commands.

I use it my game to make an actor command where everyone has the ability to heal instantly however they loose a random 4 -10% of XP they can get.
Yea, but I was trying to make it a part of the party command. Where it asks the fight and escape commands.

Zarsla

Villager
Xy$
AFAIK, there are no other plugins that add party commands. However you may go looking for one, or request for one to be made.