Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

JavaHut's Particles (with CloudKid's pixi-particles) (3rd Plugin)

JavaHut's Particles (with CloudKid's pixi-particles) (3rd Plugin) 1.12

No permission to download

JavaHut

Villager
Xy$
JavaHut submitted a new resource:

JavaHut's Particles (with CloudKid's pixi-particles) (3rd Plugin) - Add Particle Generators to your RMMV project

Particles v1.12 (with CloudKid's pixi-particles)

By: JavaHut
Required RMMV Version: 1.3.1+

Thanks To
The pixi-particles script comes from CloudKid and is licensed under the MIT license. For more information visit their GitHub link:
https://github.com/pixijs/pixi-particles

Introduction
This plugin allows particle generation within a map. Please refer to the installation and how to guides below to understand how...
Read more about this resource...

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Interesting. I love this plugin. I was thinking of building one myself but seeing how this is masterfully made, I am giving up the idea xD

JavaHut

Villager
Xy$
Thanks Soul for your feedback! I learned a lot from watching your tutorial videos, so thanks for that and keep up the great work! If you find yourself using this plugin, please let me know if you find any bugs. The one thing I didn't like about this plugin was the fact that it uses an external script, but I'm not good enough with math to do an actual pixi particle script myself :). Happy gaming!