Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It begins...

Izeck

Villager
Xy$
I got my drawing tablet yesterday. After some training on how to use it, I have begun to redraw the assets of my game. My first project, a simple tree :)

Took a break from tleset making and drew this:

[\spoiler]

Last edited:

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Son of a bitch. I want a tablet and I have yet to buy one and I still don't know when I will buy one. Son of a bitch.

That thick blackness on the base of the tree looks weird and some of the black lines on your tree are too thick in my opinion otherwise it looks... decent enough and I happen to quite like it. Good job.

Mysiath

Xy$
$40? What the hell am I looking at $100 ones then?

Okay. Now. Tell me. How is it? How good is it?

Izeck

Villager
Xy$
It's really good. I'm not a pro by any means and have never used one before, but I'm able to use it really easily. I'm surprsed at how fast I took to it.

Mysiath

Xy$
Well. That's good I suppose, but now I'm saddened for the shipping is unavailable apparently to the country that I live in. And I ain't calling them about this! I don't call.

Izeck

Villager
Xy$
Damn, that sucks.

Edit:

Added more images to OP.
[doublepost=1476155599,1475348335][/doublepost]Started getting back into my drawing. Haven't drawn in years.

[\spoiler]