Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Investing in domains & Websites?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Who here has purchased domains, or made websites for the sole purpose of selling them. I'm starting to look into it, as I have some high valued domains, and some good ideas for websites. Let me know if you've ever done this, and if so, how has it worked out for you?

I'm a bit cynical about it now. I mean, I did have a tool to judge the best domains for selling - but even with this: it's a nearly impossible market. Anyway, as with other businesses - I'd say the solution is developing a huge list of leads. However, though, I'd rather focus the lead-listing stuff for my drumming projects. I mean, I simply don't have time to do both.

Anyway, as far as selling sites is concerned, I'd say the same thing applies. In other words, it's impossible - the only way around is some targeted list.