Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Ethan Daves

Villager
Xy$
Hello to whomever is reading this. My name is Ethan. I'm 19 and have had a passion for computers and video games since I was 12. Just recently I was able to purchase RPG Maker MV, and have started slowly designing my own rpg. Which is why I'm here. I lack many skills that are needed but with time I'm sure they'll come, and any help from anyone here when needed would be very much appreciated. For instance, I'm not good at sprite editing. I mess up a lot and it turns into colossal mistakes. Like saving with a white background...(don't ask i opened it up in paint like an idiot.) I mostly go by my username, eta235, when talking on forums and video games as it's unique to me and lessens any confusion due to common names. I'm not sure what else if anything I need to say, if I missed something you'd like to know feel free to leave a reply or message me.

I hope you have a wonderful day
Regards,
Ethan AKA Eta235

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Ethan Daves , and welcome community. Looks like we had a little accidental quadruple duplicated postings. I took care of that little glitch.

What is great about being in the RPG Maker business is that you can practice, practice, and practice. Mediocre skills can get tuned up and get better. Looking forward to seeing you around.

Ethan Daves

Villager
Xy$
Thankyou so much for deleting them. I couldn't figure out how to, again sorry I have about 130kb/s at the most of an internet and half the time it loses signal. I couldn't get it to post at first but as soon as it did it posted four of them. Now I can change my mood to something other than dumb lol

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Thankyou so much for deleting them. I couldn't figure out how to, again sorry I have about 130kb/s at the most of an internet and half the time it loses signal. I couldn't get it to post at first but as soon as it did it posted four of them. Now I can change my mood to something other than dumb lol
I'm pretty sure we've all been there at one point or another. I know the internet was slow for me a few times and I've made like 5 posts lol.

As for how to change your mood, all you have to do is click on the mood icon near your profile and then choose from whichever one you want :D

Also, welcome to the site. If learning, and help is what you're after this is the perfect site :D I pride this site in having the best community out of any RM site out there. Whatever problem you might have/face I'm sure someone on the forums will know the solution, as well as be able to help teach you things you might be struggling with :)

Ethan Daves

Villager
Xy$
Lol yeah, honestly the main problem I had I already figured out how to fix. I know how to use sprite editing software and much of its nuances(due to schooling) but I learned all that in photoshop, and that was a few years back. So if I do ask anything it's probably going to be something really simple(and probably a mistake caused by myself in the first place.) But alas, thankyou for you're friendliness and it's great to see the owner out and active in the forum. And about the mood thing, what I meant was when I made that quadra-post, I immediately knew I did and couldn't figure out how to fix it so I changed my mood to dumb lol XD which is quite common for me. like opening a sprite page in microsoft paint and hitting the save button :D
[doublepost=1481846145,1481845906][/doublepost]I already like it here a lot, and all I've done is get a few tilesets and found the best mood ever. Pepper Addict.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Ethan Daves! Glad to have you here! If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to ask as we are all here to assist you in your endeavours! :D