Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

pyrocmayhem

Towns Guard
Hi Everyone,
It says to get the most out of my time I need to introduce myself. So my username is Shuttle, and I am currently using RPG Maker MV to make my game. That's basically all.

Edit: Ay, my profile is 100% complete.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome to the forums ! Oh lol you've been here for months (snicker) Well the big notification box is gone now, isn't it ? Are you working on a game ?

pyrocmayhem

Towns Guard
Well the big notification box is gone now, isn't it ? Are you working on a game ?
The notification box is gone now. I am working on a game, the concern about it is should I be using real life places? It feels that every other game uses fictional places. Should I go that route as well to avoid controversy?

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I'd say it depends on if you use real life persons too or hints of the fictional characters being them (and if the rl persons would see this game). But generally I think it's awesome to use real life places like woods, meadows, mountains, hills or little places like at a river or a cottage. It also depends if you want to make a place like the center of a city with a mall and stuff which would actually be pretty awesome too. It also depends on what happens in your story so you don't get the real life place a "dirty impression" if you plan on doing evil things or anything XD

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
I'm going to cry in a corner now because I'm super sensitive about this topic... (cry)

but it would be interesting for sure

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
You get badges and points together :) you can see on the badges site how many points you get for doing what it's in the upper bar (wink)