Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Introduction

Kimika

Villager
Xy$
Hey everyone,
Just found these forums as I was searching for tutorials, and hoped I could find more resources here. I'm still new to game making and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing lmao. I like art and designing stuff, but I'm still figuring out making sprites and tilesets and all that. I enjoy writing and music as well, but I'm horrible at it. Also, I should apologize in advance, I'm incredibly terrible with words so sorry if I screw up with replying etc. Anyway, I'm gonna go back to searching for tutorials now (jolly)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Rin, and welcome to the forums. Like you, I enjoy writing. There are a lot of tutorials here, and you will find more almost daily.

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Lol hey and welcome to our forums XD you somehow remind me of myself since I'm figuring out how to make well looking tilesets and often can't express myself or use wrong words. If you need anything feel free to ask and have a nice time here~(blush)