Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro to all

Hi all,

I'm Ben and I didn't know this forum existed until today! After browsing through some content and seeing the talent and good things people are making I decided to join up and hopefully help others out and show some of the stuff I've been doing with my own game.

One of the things that that I like to do, and that I have done for my game, is see exactly how much is possible with eventing. Here's a video of my evented skill tree to show what I mean. HD it otherwise it's pretty blurry :(

Look forward to getting to know you all

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Benjamin Humphrey . Like testing with eventing? That is awesome. So many request plugins, when the MV engine may already have the capabilities. Welcome to the forums. Look forward to seeing you around.

@Alcha Emy Thank you!

@Macro Thanks and I'm sure I will :)

@MinisterJay Thanks! I always try to event a system or thing first before a plugin/script. It's usually more time consuming to event it but I like knowing that I made it haha. I've evented my skill tree system, fast travel system and item pop up system so far :)