Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Intro, bro

Hello! My name is Zach, and I'm taking a stab at designing my first game! Very little is concrete with it yet, as I actually want to make one that is original in design. I hope to make a lot of the design aspects my own, but don't worry, I am keeping track of any content that isn't mine (music, scripts, etc.) and will obviously give full credit. I'm super lucky as my wife is willing to help with the arts of the project (music and concept visualization) while I hammer out the story and general concepts. Any tips are welcome, and thank you for being such a great and sharing community!

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forums (right) I see myself in your introduction lol but I fail in doing everything myself and need a lot time to get anything done so I work with my friend and sis. Glad to see you around and feel free to ask for help cuz here are super nice and helpful people~

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Sounds fun working with a spouse on a game! @Cunechan It is fun working with a sis yep yep!