Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Doing It... Ask Me Anything

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
I was too young when I played Chrono Trigger, I rarely remember anything about it, I will have to give this another playthrough now that im older and all. As for other final fantasys, I really enjoyed playing 3 ( well 3 in my country) you know the one with Kefka ( may be spelled wrong) this one was very fun and I remember quite a bit of it, epic adventure.
The Final Fantasy 3 on USA is Final Fantasy 6 ^^

Cloud Knight

Praised Adventurer
hahaha, I am wearing no socks, About 90% of the time I am barefeet, I don't like socks because they just smother the beauty of my barefeet lol. Even when I am outside (mainly summer) and I am just chilling out at a park, beach or trails, I go barefeet.
interesting!
writes inside notebook.

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
You were requesting it, so here goes!

As a moderator, how would you deal with a member that does not appreciate dinosaurs?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
As a moderator, how would you deal with a member that does not appreciate dinosaurs?
Very carefully, implant very cute dinosaur pictures into threads the member is visiting. I believe this tactic will make the members sub conscious mind slowly start enjoying dinosaurs and before you know it, they will start posting about how much they love dinosaurs.

Mysthe

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello! How are you? :D
I was wondering if you think no longer add more things to IconSet you turned the MV, is very well done but you could add more weapons and armor :3? I made very few :(

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
You know I could do more but I'm rather busy lately, I have a few projects to finish up, I'm a moderator and normal life stuff can take up most of my day. I have made available some free empty MV icon resources that you can manually add you own icons if you would like.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
It will be rather simple to acomplish actually, any image editting software should be able to do so though one with layers will be ideal I recommend gimp because it has layers you can use and it's free. Here are some tutorials on how to use gimp. It's rather easy though, just select icon cut it and move it over top of the empty MV icons, then do that to everyone you want.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Do you like big and busy forums or small and quiet ones? Or maybe you will have a third option...people love adding part Cs when I asks questions.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Well from my experience the smaller ones are funner and friendlier, though I still like it big enough that it's active and not boring. So I;m going to go with the third option that everyone always adds to your questions and say that I like them busy and small lol.