Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'm Doing It... Ask Me Anything

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Holy cow you totally did what I did for my AMA. I ain't even mad. It looks good.

If you had the option of only wearing plaid or stripes for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Holy cow you totally did what I did for my AMA. I ain't even mad. It looks good.
Okay good im glad you like it, I thought I was going to get a warning for this and possible ban..phew lol

If you had the option of only wearing plaid or stripes for the rest of your life, which would you choose and why?
You have some good tricky questions hehehe. I would go with striped, why hmm because I like stripes surprisingly and I can choose which color stripes to rock on a daily basis.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
hmmmm this is another great question, I dont usually pick favorites for anything, I kinda like everything but if I had to choose, it would be Me lol, and if I have to choose a superhero everyone knows then it would be Ironman, I guess, hmm I may think about this some more but that's an answer for now :D

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
what is your favorite type of rpg game, you like making. or working with a team, to collaborate and make.
hehehe, I would say Modern/Sci-Fi style is my fave, to play,develop.

Which celebrity would you most like to meet, dead or alive?
I would like to meet 2pac, not because of his rapping but because of his views on the world, and his awsome poetry.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
How long it takes for you to realize that this kind of thread is great for developing your popularity here in the forum?
I have never thought about the popularity being increased due to this thread until you mentioned it.I am more happy that this allows for members to be open, to express to others that we are all just normal people who are here for one thing, to communicate with others who enjoy developing or topics related. I feel the word popularity is a way to divide us into separate categories, when the truth is, we are all really the same.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
what color are the socks are you wearing at this moment when you read this.
hahaha, I am wearing no socks, About 90% of the time I am barefeet, I don't like socks because they just smother the beauty of my barefeet lol. Even when I am outside (mainly summer) and I am just chilling out at a park, beach or trails, I go barefeet.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
May you do me a favor for my game? I need a voice actor.
Me, voice act? hmmm I have zero experience in acting anything, but I do 2 professional mics and a usb interface and I am willing to try just about anything, so I will try, pm my sometime with the lines you want read by me :)

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
What was your favourite character and what made Final Fantasy your most favourite game?
My fave character hmmmm, well it switched every playthrough, when I first played it, geez I must have only been 10 years old and Red X II was my favorite, but as years progressed I became attatched to all characters. I would say what made it my most favorite game was the relevance it has to today's world, not only are the problems real, its technically a perfect depiction of what is happening to our own home . You take shinra sucking the planets blood, is more like todays oil companies,then a comet heading towards the planet is Nibiru but I don't want to go into detail or the conspiracy of it all, you get the idea now :)

Last edited:

Rise Evil

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
Those are good points indeed. FF7 was my second favourite after Final Fantasy 6 ^^
[doublepost=1445270437,1445269432][/doublepost]In term of best Final Fantasy games, because of all RPG games, Chrono Trigger is my number 1, Final Fantasy 6 second, and Final Fantasy 7 3rd ^^"

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Those are good points indeed. FF7 was my second favourite after Final Fantasy 6 ^^
[doublepost=1445270437,1445269432][/doublepost]In term of best Final Fantasy games, because of all RPG games, Chrono Trigger is my number 1, Final Fantasy 6 second, and Final Fantasy 7 3rd ^^"
I was too young when I played Chrono Trigger, I rarely remember anything about it, I will have to give this another playthrough now that im older and all. As for other final fantasys, I really enjoyed playing 3 ( well 3 in my country) you know the one with Kefka ( may be spelled wrong) this one was very fun and I remember quite a bit of it, epic adventure.