Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I will play your game live!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be pretty cool but might be daunting if I ever finished or released my project.. When I looked back at my child hood rpg gaming days I realized my favorite times were the ones that were extremely long with gameplay hours and had +new game features like Chrono Trigger .. so pretty much every project I literally set out with the goal in mind that it will be well over 70 hours of actual game play and 120+ with side quest features and hidden areas

Wize1

Adventurer
Xy$
hi winged. nice to meet you. btw it doesn't matter. the streams are only 15-30 minutes of me asking you questions and you talking about your game. It started as playthroughs but now the direction of the stream is just for you to talk about yourself and your game for 15-30 minutes and we do play a little bit.

watched your live stream for a while last night (aka Moodirun123) liked your map sorry didnt get to watch the finish lol was getting lat here andi get up at 4 am for work

Minty

Knight
Xy$
Sounds awesome! I'm working on a medium-sized project, I'll message you when the full game is out. :) If you'd be willing to check out a demo, let me know.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Actually, Wize1 is no longer with us and I'm pretty sure he got no more stream. I will be locking this thread and if he ever comes back he can report it to re-open.

Status
Not open for further replies.