Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am back

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Had a computer crash was given a computer as a backup and well that one could not run mv well. Then one of the mem sockets fried just a week after I got this computer. Looks like I got it just in time. Now I can run and thing lol. This one is x5 better than the last one. So glad I am back.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome Back :) my computer is on it's last life as well. Sadly, we're saving up everything to buy a house at the end of this lease (sold my last house and moved to a new state) so I can't get a new computer until then but nonetheless glad you got a new one yourself :)

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
The cpu on the last computer I had would almost max out when i ran mv and the mem as well. So I had problems with the program finally I saved up and got a new one.

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
Welcome Back :) my computer is on it's last life as well. Sadly, we're saving up everything to buy a house at the end of this lease (sold my last house and moved to a new state) so I can't get a new computer until then but nonetheless glad you got a new one yourself :)
I pry it all go's well with you. God bless and good luck too you and your family.