Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hy guys!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there, welcome aboard! Glad to have you here ^^

is your game going to be based on your comics? I might check them out later when I have more time.

Sinnistar

Praised Adventurer
Hello there! Welcome aboard, matey! YAR (joking .-.) lol Interesting comics. If you make a game using that, I bet that'd be a fun one.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello & welcome, glad you could make it, I hope to see you're game being shared around here in the future, and I hope you stick around for a bit. I look forward to seeing you around, cheers (cool)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Joubert Lellis . Welcome to the forums. I was once a semi-professional comic book collector, and an assistant manager at a comic book store. There is just something about the independent titles. Glad that you are one. Looking for to sseeing some of your creations.

Thanks for all guys!! Sory for my bad English, i'm not good to write in other languages.
This is my Work. Is a Manga Style (but just the drawing) www.repousodehq.blogspot.com.br
Is in Brazilian-portuguese but, if you want give a look, is here.
[doublepost=1452228636,1452228585][/doublepost]
Hey there, welcome aboard! Glad to have you here ^^

is your game going to be based on your comics? I might check them out later when I have more time.
Yes, will be a pre-sequel
[doublepost=1452228908][/doublepost]English:
Thanks for the nice reception staff. Unfortunately my English is very limited in the category "writing", but even so, I think it will be very good this interaction, I have the RPG Maker MV a little time, but I have some projects in other versions of it.
A yes, I loved the novelty of Java, I'm thinking of making a mobile game.
I'm already using plenty of program resources, and honestly, I'm loving !!
Thank you, good luck to all of you in your projects, I hope to learn a lot from you!
A yes, do not do anything commercial, I entered the forum to consguir features for free, so I can make games for free!

Português:
Obrigado pela bela recepção pessoal. Infelizmente meu inglês é bem limitado no quesito "escrita", mas mesmo assim, acho que vai ser muito bom essa interação, tenho o RPG Maker MV a pouco tempo, porém tenho alguns projetos nas outras versões do mesmo.
A sim, adorei a novidade do Java, eu estou pensando em fazer um jogo para celular.
Já estou usando bastante recursos do programa, e sinceramente, estou amando!!
Obrigado, boa sorte a todos vocês em seus projetos, espero poder aprender muito com vocês!
A sim, não faço nada comercial, entrei no forum para consguir recursos de graça, assim posso fazer jogos de graça!