Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How to learn JavaScript for RPG Maker MV

JavaScript vs Ruby?

• JavaScipt

Votes: 65 95.6%
  • Ruby

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters

James

Knight
Xy$
not certain this would be the correct place to ask this , but ...could someone point me to some information on using arrays and i *think* they are called tables ( basically just json files that hold information ) i have used google but all i keep pulling up is information on java and not java script.

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
not certain this would be the correct place to ask this , but ...could someone point me to some information on using arrays and i *think* they are called tables ( basically just json files that hold information ) i have used google but all i keep pulling up is information on java and not java script.
contact me on PM please and i will assist you.

Boy Who Codes

Praised Adventurer
Xy$
If you want to know more about arrays, do watch the following videos:
Starting Arrays
Push, Pop and Elements
Comparing Two Arrays