Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya

Chaude

Villager
Xy$
I've lurked for a while, utilizing interesting resources, but thought I'd say hi finally.

Something about me: Well, I've written fanfic off and on for 10 years or so now, worked on a few RPGMaker projects in learning the ropes of the software, and I'm part of a Circle, so not sure how often I'll be on here.

I like to do character development and can teach others if interested. Map level design is decent I guess, but hope to keep working on it.

Current RMV project is a 4-part prologue into the main story, introducing different mechanics with the 4 main chars in their backstories, and how that influences the main story.

Feel free to ask me anything else. :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and glad to see you're coming around to making an introduction :D If you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask either myself, a fellow staff member, or even the community :D

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Chaude! Glad to have you here, even if you have been lurking for a while! :D If you have any questions, or need any help, feel free to ask as we are all here to assist you in your endeavours! :D