Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi!

PikaPikaGamer

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello My name is Matthew A.K.A Pikapikagamer I'm pretty new to RpgmakerMv and have trouble coming up with ideas but I'm still trying my hardest to get a game finished I hope I can make some friends on this website

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the insanity we like to call the forums. :D Feel free to ask any questions you have, cause we're all here to help! :D

Mysiath

the Eternal Lord in the Nothingness
Xy$
Pikapikapika!

Hello there and welcome to the forums of chaotic messiness all around! I do hope you enioy your stay here and I wish you the best of luck with your future projects!

Trouble coming up with ideas? Well.. that's slightly sad :c

Worry not, for I, the great and powerful Eternal Lord have witnessed the rise of civilizations and I have annihilated them all with certain absolution. I witnessed the rising of ideas, but I burned them all down and locked the ideas deep in the dark chasm.

PikaPikaGamer

Towns Guard
Xy$
"Welcome to the insanity we like to call the forums. :D Feel free to ask any questions you have, cause we're all here to help! :D"

Juneberry

Global Moderator
Xy$
Hiya, Pika! Er...Can I call you that, or do you prefer your proper name? Just making sure. Because I'll probably forget your proper name soon anyway. (Been electrocuted by one too many Pikas, don't ya know?). Er, anyway, jokes and questions aside...Welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing what you do with MV...And I hope to be one of the many friends you make here!