Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi there!

Caotic

Villager
Xy$
I search for help with Scripting and Designs.
Seems like a very nice community.

I love the RPG Maker so much :)

Hello @Caotic and Wellcome to the Forum. And Yes, this really is a nice community :3 We have plenty of ressources and many turorials for Scripting etc so i am sure that you'll find the things you need. :D

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Nice to meet ya, while I don't know much about scripting... I can offer tips on pixel art! I by no means say I am really good at it, but I'll help lol.

Also there are quite a few people who will do commissions here, Amy is a big one that I know of.

Lark Monster

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hi and welcome!! I don't exactly have skill in either of those areas...so I won't be of much help, but everyone here has been really helpful when I ask questions, so I'm sure you'll be able to find any help you might need. (jolly)

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the forums @Caotic! Glad to have you in this fantastic community. We're all here to help you with your endeavours, so if you have any questions, or need any assistance at all, don't be afraid to ask! Remember, the only silly question is the one never asked. :)