Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hi guys, I hope to learn alot, and do alot, thank you!

Richard D

Villager
Xy$
Hello community, my name is Richard, and I' happy to be joining the community. I'm a newb to RPG Maker MV but please teach me, thank you.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @Richard D , and welcome to the forums. Being a newb is no problem. The engine is easy to use, yet it ha some complex actions that can make it even better. Over here, you will find a lot of support, and resources.

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hello community, my name is Richard, and I' happy to be joining the community. I'm a newb to RPG Maker MV but please teach me, thank you.
Welcome to the forums man, and don't worry~ We all start as a newbie at some point. I mean I'm still really new to the forums myself!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard @Richard D I'm glad you signed up and look forward to seeing you around. I hope you learn from all of us, and don't be afraid to ask for help our support section.