Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HI EVERYONE

skyrimdragon

Villager
Xy$
Hello My Name is Bill Im just leraning how to use the progeam and having troubles with plugins and
trying to get rewources it says to iht click and save for use inmy games

Dad3353

Praised Adventurer
Good morning, @skyrimdragon, and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. There's a head-start to be had if you'd care to cast a glance at our ...

MV Tutorials ...

If you're just starting out, I'd leave plug-ins and such for now, and get used to the basic stuff first. Just sayin'.

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the sheer insanity we like to call the forums! :D Feel free to ask any questions you may have, for we are all here to help! :D

skyrimdragon

Villager
Xy$
Good morning, @skyrimdragon, and ...

... Plenty to read and amuse you here, and lots to learn and share. There's a head-start to be had if you'd care to cast a glance at our ...

MV Tutorials ...

If you're just starting out, I'd leave plug-ins and such for now, and get used to the basic stuff first. Just sayin'.
ok thank you so much
[doublepost=1476784289,1476784252][/doublepost]
Welcome to the sheer insanity we like to call the forums! :D Feel free to ask any questions you may have, for we are all here to help! :D
thank you i fit right in then if its crazy lol