Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey I'm Jking347

jking347

Villager
Xy$
Hi I am jking347 lol I never really made a project with rpg maker games tho I I'm pretty used to the controls and stuff for rpg maker mv (I had rpg maker ace but never really got into it) however I hope I get along with you all and... I rally interested in mini game plugins and strategy battle system's. And other I'm pretty new so I might miss up

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @jking347 . Being into mini-games and strategy battle system is alright! The awesome thing about RPG Maker MV is that it lets you do your own thing, Messing up is part of learning. Welcome to the friendly forums over here. If you need help, there's plenty of it, and we can learn from you too.

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hi I am jking347 lol I never really made a project with rpg maker games tho I I'm pretty used to the controls and stuff for rpg maker mv (I had rpg maker ace but never really got into it) however I hope I get along with you all and... I rally interested in mini game plugins and strategy battle system's. And other I'm pretty new so I might miss up
Welcome to the forums man! I think we'll get along, oh and if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer it!
Also if you need any icons, I'm trying to make a decent amount of them for the community. I'm still a newbie, but I am getting better at making icons every day!

jking347

Villager
Xy$
Hi @jking347 . Being into mini-games and strategy battle system is alright! The awesome thing about RPG Maker MV is that it lets you do your own thing, Messing up is part of learning. Welcome to the friendly forums over here. If you need help, there's plenty of it, and we can learn from you too.
Thx!
[doublepost=1452057719,1452057347][/doublepost]
Welcome to the forums man! I think we'll get along, oh and if you have any questions I'll do my best to answer it!
Also if you need any icons, I'm trying to make a decent amount of them for the community. I'm still a newbie, but I am getting better at making icons every day!
I been wanting a new icon set lol well if it's finished i'd like to look at it :) the only thing I'm trying to learn is scriping

Cate

Adventurer
Xy$
Hi Jking! Welcome to the forums. I'm Cate. I go a bit heavy on the story elements of game making, but I'm always eager to learn new things. I hope you find what you are looking for, and more!

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Welcome, welcome! dont worry about messing up :D it's all good, we'll be happy to help you out if you have any questions.

omg, mini game plugins... yeah now that you mention it, that does sound awesome. I love minigames too <3 anyways, hope to see ya around!

Hello jking347 it appears you have been here longer than 61.359489% of the population as of 10:46:50 Mountain Time on Jan 6 2016! You are member 847!

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

If I made a minigame it would be for learning I think, otherwise minigames drive me nuts. XD