Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Hey!

Borinyukami

Villager
Xy$
Hey Everyone! :)

My name is Alex, and I've been developing in MV for about 6 months now. The community is outstanding, with the overwhelming amount of support, creativity, and talent that exists out there. I'm a Voice Over Actor with a wide range, and I'm working on making my first game, called "Last Fabrication: XII"

My introduction to voice overs started when I was a little kid, around 5, and at about 14 I started making online parodies of cartoons, and video games. As such, it's only fair my first game is a parody of other RPGs. It is heavily influenced by RPGs like: Skies of Arcadia, Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy, and Kingdom Hearts.

I will be releasing the game fully free to play, and I will be releasing a $5 version including a fully voice acted game.

In the meantime, as I develop, I'd just like to start making some friends and say heyyyyy!

Look forward to chatting!

-Alex

Borinyukami

Villager
Xy$
WAO FULLY VOICED!
Yup! ^^
I've got a LONG way to go. I'm hoping for a July release, but that seems less and less likely day by day, since I'm doing it pretty much alone! lol
It's going to have alternative endings and "good/bad/neutral" consequences. I won't start the VO process until the game is complete, and I'm satisfied with it however. So there will probably be a month or two delay between the two versions.

Troctzul

Troctzul: Father, RPG Maker, Conqueror of Worlds
Xy$
Lol Last Fabrication XII, I love the irony of that title. I'm always interested in voice actors, and if you're ever interested in working on other people's games, this is the place to find friends :P

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Alex. Welcome to the community. We have various sections of the forum where you can create threads or interact with others looking for voice actors.

Last edited:

Lore

Resident Dragon
Welcome to the sheer insanity we like to call the forums! :D Feel free to ask any questions you may have, for we are all here to help! :D