Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey guys!

Hey guys! I've been a member for a while but I haven't posted on this forum before so I'd like to say hello ^^
I'm a relatively nice guy but if you were on the wrong side of me then I'm totally different. I'm 15, Emo, Bi sexual and a boy but would like it if you used feminine pronouns... I'm currently planning a farming based game but if no-one finds an interest I'll be thinking about a horror game <3 I'm obsessed with Anime and Manga and am constantly looking for new friends. If anyone would be interested in the farming game please message me and if you would prefer the horror game and would like to help with that then also message me thanks

Lore

Resident Dragon
Glad to have you here @Speedpaint Nightcore! I would welcome you, but I've already been chatting with you so the welcome wouldn't be as effective. :P But still, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D

Hi @Speedpaint Nightcore , and welcome to the community. BTW one and two-word replies are considered Spam. What kind of mapping do you do?
Thanks @MinisterJay and ahh I see I won't do that mistake again aha! I am mostly good at exterior mapping and a bit of interior mapping however I've never done a maze or dungeon type of map before but am always ready for a challenge
[doublepost=1478125465,1478125407][/doublepost]
Glad to have you here @Speedpaint Nightcore! I would welcome you, but I've already been chatting with you so the welcome wouldn't be as effective. :P But still, if you have any questions, feel free to ask! :D
@Lore Haha it's okay, You still on your break? or is it all sorted now? Just making sure your alright ^^