Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

arvad

NPC
Xy$
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
What did I just read???

Not sure if you know this but chanting is a Brainwashing Technique.
Dude, a cult has brainwashed you.

arvad

NPC
Xy$
What did I just read???

Not sure if you know this but chanting is a Brainwashing Technique.
Dude, a cult has brainwashed you.
that you will never know what it actually is ( blind sheep ) cuz you could not read the damn title of this post.

and wrong brainwashing is your western civilization is doing in the name of evolution, big bang, moon landing etc false propagandas.

but fun fact is that they are all whores in the dress of scientists, polticians or anyone who claims to be intelligent in the first place.

all whores ( or randi ) and actual mother or authority is here with me ( Srila Prabhupada ) and i know well that it was my mother or authority who has seen my father before our birth and knows it well that who has tilled her.

and it is not me who is brainwashed but its you who is brainwashed and listening to the random whores whose big ass are simply covered by the money.

so its you who is brainwashed instead of me. but you can freely think whatever you like but fact is fact ( belive it or not it does not matter ) and natures course will take its place.

and all western advanture to keep people in darkness by brainwashing them. but still it is fun to hear from you that im brainwashed ( wahaa ) tell us more such jokes.

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Evolution, big bang, moon landing are all false propagandas?
Do you also think we live on a flat Earth?

I hate to tell you dude but you HAVE been brainwashed. You sound like a sheep!

Also Lord Viṣṇu is NOT the Absolute Truth. It's all just a made up nonsense.

Last edited:

arvad

NPC
Xy$
Evolution, big bang, moon landing are all false propagandas?
Do you also think we live on a flat Earth?

I hate to tell you dude but you HAVE been brainwashed. You sound like a sheep!
alright im brainwashed ( finished ) and it is only money that is covering your western civilization. ( along with western uncivilized cats and dogs )

and what thing you will tell us next ? that your america is not an stolen country from red indians ? and now you are falsely claiming it as mine ? and you wont allow others to come it.

have your forefathers created that also ? huh? is it your land ? you europeans went from europe and illegally occupied that place and not only that but also spoiling the whole world.

alright im just an random brainwashed dude or person. just kindly avoid the fools like me. nor do i wish to waste my time and energy in talking with any random street dog like you.

and if there is anything which can be done to current situation than better i would like to do that. ( intead of talking about it { like rest of the world })

arvad

NPC
Xy$
I'm not an American :D
You make far too many assumptions and call them truths.
alright now go away kindly and do not waste time of yours and time ( as well ) for nothing will effect anything ( neither you nor me ) for you are coverered by the money.

and i know well general qualification ( cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy ) of the western people ( so now say it that im not western even ) thus there is no meaning of wsating time in wrong way.

for reasoning is for those who are reasonable. but you are not reasonable. so alright let us admit it that im so called brainwashed. although you cannot prove it that there is brain by recalling everything or anything at all.

so there is no value in wasting time in wrong way. and all western advanture is to keep people in darkness and it will go on as long as your civilization is covered by the money. which is the backbone of western cats and dogs.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
alright now go away kindly and do not waste time of yours and time ( as well ) for nothing will effect anything ( neither you nor me ) for you are coverered by the money.

and i know well general qualification ( cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy ) of the western people ( so now say it that im not western even ) thus there is no meaning of wsating time in wrong way.

for reasoning is for those who are reasonable. but you are not reasonable. so alright let us admit it that im so called brainwashed. although you cannot prove it that there is brain by recalling everything or anything at all.

so there is no value in wasting time in wrong way. and all western advanture is to keep people in darkness and it will go on as long as your civilization is covered by the money. which is the backbone of western cats and dogs.
Bro, the dude literally said he's not from the Americas. So he's not apart of the west (facepalm) das a big face palm.

Bro, the dude literally said he's not from the Americas. So he's not apart of the west (facepalm) das a big face palm.
so now you are denying it that cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy are not general qualification of the western people ? ( wahaa ) amazing

thank you for telling us what is what. and i have to take everything what you speak here as it is. ( waahaa ) so who are you ? beside `1 cheap forum staff ?

are you authority also ? huh?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
so now you are denying it that cheating, politics, fraud and deplomacy are not general qualification of the western people ? ( wahaa ) amazing
The funny thing about politics and religion is those blinded by it will find anything, even pull it out of thin air to 'prove' to themselves they are right. It seems like you're pulling anything you can out of air to 'justify' whatever it is you're trying to promote here XD

are you authority also ? huh?
define authority. I'm the owner of the forum, and on top of that ex military. However I hold no current position of authority in any job outside of the internet excluding the business I'm starting.

The funny thing about politics and religion is those blinded by it will find anything, even pull it out of thin air to 'prove' to themselves they are right. It seems like you're pulling anything you can out of air to 'justify' whatever it is you're trying to promote here XD

define authority. I'm the owner of the forum, and on top of that ex military. However I hold no current position of authority in any job outside of the internet excluding the business I'm starting.
now even dogs in the street are intelligent but that does not means that they are still more than mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada )

and if you are owner does not means that you are still not child or frog of the well. that is what you actually are. and it is our mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada ) who has seen our father before our birth, and instead of this propaganda that there is evolution, big bang, moon landing etc mass brainwashing western propagnadas there is father or Krishna who has given our creation first push and it is he who has tilled her and father of all of us.

and you are definetly an street dog. that is it. but you can proclaim yourself authority but i must expose you.
and funny thing is this that you are thinking you are sound right in the first place by following random whores in the dress of scientists, politicians etc who are all whores in the facts but still it is amazing to find you thinking that you are real seer or watching things as they actually are. ( when the fact is you are really sound blind )

and cannot touch anything which i speak. but still you boast like you are something very sound big only on the account of being covered by the money.

and im not here to give any attention to such attention seeking whores like you. for i do not care for you. you can bark on but i must tell that there is mother also beside whores like you.

and who can challenge you all. but you are as always not reasonable for you will kill her if she is in front and even trying or doing it now indirectly.

so it would be foolishness to be reasoanble against unreasonable cats and dogs like you.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Except now your taking the word of a complete stranger and trusting she is not lieing to you. So, that means you still don't know the truth.

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
Fact? Can I see this source stating its fact? You speak of truth yet blindly believe what you're told?
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.
So wait, now all of a sudden you have a someone being the author of your life, this Srila Prabhupada " must be some special.

Basically what I think about your entire post is that its a bunch of random thoughts by random individuals that totally messed up your way of thinking. The truth is, there is only one authority of your life and that would be yourself, just as I am my own authority and the only one I trust. Does your lord Krishna not say to have no idols outside of yourself? Says the same thing in the bible and the Quran and any other "religious" works and yet here you are "Idolizing" Krishna and many others according to your words.

and wrong brainwashing is your western civilization is doing in the name of evolution, big bang, moon landing etc false propagandas.
Dude, brainwashing happens all over and is not specific to western societies only. Let me guess someone else told you its onyl the "western" societies, guess what, believing what someone else told you is "brainwashing" think for yourself mate.
now even dogs in the street are intelligent but that does not means that they are still more than mother or authority ( OR Srila Prabhupada )
I'll say it again, you are the only true authority or author of your life stop idolizing external "creations"
Let me help you with this by quoting your fave idols

“They enter darkness those who worship natural things.They sink deeper in darkness those who worship sambhuti (created things)" (Yajurved 40:9)
“Those whose intelligence has been stolen by material desires they worship demigods i.e. idols." (Bhagavad Gita 7:20)

by following random whores in the dress of scientists, politicians etc who are all whores in the facts
You know its funny you mention this yet blame "western" society, I hate to break it to you but the entire world has scienetists, politicians and lets not forget the biggest whores of them all Judges, and Lawyers and guess what, where you live has a legal system just like ours, maybe a few different rules but the exact same system.

Anyway this was fun, reading the thoughts of a madman can be entertaining, have a good one, see ya.