Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Help Wanted] In need of art!

TheZealot

Villager
Xy$
I've been working on a game for quite some time now. I'm the only person on my development team, and my talents are limited to programming, event scripting, etc, so I have had to resort to using as many default assets as I could get away with. The issue I'm running into now is that I have several characters I made using the built in character creator, and I need enemy images for them. I've got a placeholder image, but it's not exactly...uh, good. I can't pay you anything, since this game is intended to be 100% non-commercial, but I will give you credit. My goal is to one day publish it on Steam as a free-to-play game, so I imagine it'll get a fair bit of publicity (who wouldn't see a free game and think "Eh, why not?"), which in turn will get you, the artist, a good amount of publicity.

I have 7 overworld sprites (with faces) that I would like made into enemy sprites. Anyone interested in helping me out? You can learn more about the game here: http://www.zackthezealot.com

Jodis

Adventurer
Xy$
If you own ace you can use the generator there as well. Make a Chara with different colored skin put wings on them and then don't resize then they will blur. but put them in mv Chara file and u got a small winged enemy. don't know about the side view . Also with my tile sets i use default they are free to use in any game. In my camp tiles i have an event to build a brige. Hope this helps some.