Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

cryptifly

Villager
Xy$
Hi everyone!

I'm cryptifly and I just found this site a few days ago and I'm sad I didn't find it sooner. I really don't know what to say about myself so this will be kinda short.

For awhile now, I've been exploring all avenues of creative outlets that entail some form of level building or any other creative outlets, like MV. I tried starting a mod for Skyrim, but I hit a snag I don't know how to figure out and decided to start the RPG I originally planned to make and here I am.

My areas of strength are writing and level building, although I plan on making the effort to learn Java Script at some point. Looking around this site makes me excited because I didn't realize that so many assets were available! I probably won't be someone who creates assets as my artistic skills are a few levels below crap. But I'm really proud of the story I created and when I'm done fleshing it out into JRPG format I hope you all enjoy it!

PS. If you're reading this, Starbird, you'd better watch your head... That collection of tilesets you made available for purchase is making me drool and I'll be throwing money your way in the near future. In all seriousness, it's those tilesets that will make a future story of mine possible to make in MV. I could kiss you.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the community :) I'm glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing you around the community :)

@Starbird you hear that :O You have yourself a fan <3

In all serious he is a great tileset maker, and one of the best imo on the community :)

Starbird

Praised Adventurer
Resource Team
Xy$
Hi everyone!

I'm cryptifly and I just found this site a few days ago and I'm sad I didn't find it sooner. I really don't know what to say about myself so this will be kinda short.

For awhile now, I've been exploring all avenues of creative outlets that entail some form of level building or any other creative outlets, like MV. I tried starting a mod for Skyrim, but I hit a snag I don't know how to figure out and decided to start the RPG I originally planned to make and here I am.

My areas of strength are writing and level building, although I plan on making the effort to learn Java Script at some point. Looking around this site makes me excited because I didn't realize that so many assets were available! I probably won't be someone who creates assets as my artistic skills are a few levels below crap. But I'm really proud of the story I created and when I'm done fleshing it out into JRPG format I hope you all enjoy it!

PS. If you're reading this, Starbird, you'd better watch your head... That collection of tilesets you made available for purchase is making me drool and I'll be throwing money your way in the near future. In all seriousness, it's those tilesets that will make a future story of mine possible to make in MV. I could kiss you.

haha! aw, I'm blushing!!

cryptifly

Villager
Xy$
haha! aw, I'm blushing!!
It didn't take me five minutes to find your work and I was hooked. I'd give anything to have your artistic talent.

Hello and welcome to the community :) I'm glad to have you here and looking forward to seeing you around the community :)

@Starbird you hear that :O You have yourself a fan <3

In all serious he is a great tileset maker, and one of the best imo on the community :)
Thank you for the kind welcome!