Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

eivl

Local Hero
Xy$
So, what to say.... well.... short about me. I work as a programmer making Logistics, Stock Management and Order/Tracking applications. I use MSSQL, Python and PHP on the backend, and HTML, JS and CSS on the frontend. I have been writing Javascript daily for the last 10 years or so, but i have never used it for graphics. I have been a programmer for 25 years now, and the languages i enjoy are the ones listed above, I also know Ruby, Java, Perl and along time ago I used VB and Pascal ;)

I have been using VX Ace for some time, I enjoy thinkering with it, but i think MV will suit me much better ;)
I hope to be able to give some assistance, and i really enjoy the look and feel of this forum ;)

Well.. my two cents! ;)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome~
I hope you'll have a nice stay here and I'm looking forward to seeing some of your stuff. Have a nice time here~<3

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Well, well, let's see how much more our community is going to grow now that MV is out (or it will be in about 30 minutes for me...).
Anyway, welcome to the forums where there's no "envy" only "MV". ;)