Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Eeanie

Villager
Xy$
Introducing myself because...well, the site kinda told me I had to. ^_^ I'm Eeanie! Not really sure what else to say. I'm pretty good with the writing aspect of these things, since I write for a living, so if anyone needs help in that area, feel free to get a hold of me! Okay, newbie out.

Cate

Adventurer
Xy$
Hi Eeanie! I'm Cate and I'm also a writer. I don't make any $$ writing, but I have been writing full time for several years--Such a hard market to break into! Do you do anything else when it comes to RPG Maker?

Eeanie

Villager
Xy$
Sadly, writing is the only thing I'm 100% confident in doing, though I've gotten real good real quick at figuring out issues with switches and whanot for people that might have issues. I'm sort of working on recoloring things, but that's a work in progress. ^_^

Cate

Adventurer
Xy$
There are TONS of great tutorials out there. Let me know if you need some resources and I'll send you a message. I've played other versions of RPG Maker but MV is the first one I have really dug into so I am learning a lot really quickly as well.

Since yesterday, the forums are trying to create a "Resource Team" of writers. I've applied, and I know a few others have--You should definitely apply if you feel up to it and writing is your strong point.

Do you have a game in mind for your story?

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Welcome aboard, Eeanie! has anyone ever called you Eeanie Meanie Miney Moe? :D

My, my, we're just flooding this topic with writers, aren't we?

Glad to have you, hope to see some of your stuff soon! ^_^

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Introducing myself because...well, the site kinda told me I had to. ^_^ I'm Eeanie! Not really sure what else to say. I'm pretty good with the writing aspect of these things, since I write for a living, so if anyone needs help in that area, feel free to get a hold of me! Okay, newbie out.
Hi! It's nice to meet you! I'm still kinda new here too, but I'll do my best answer any questions you have.

Eeanie

Villager
Xy$
Wow, thank you guys so much for the welcome! To answer some of the questions - @Micro - Yes, I've been called that a lot. Eeanie has actually been a nickname of mine since I was little. @Cate - I do have an idea, and have started it a couple days ago. It's not fight based, but I'm loving it so far. And @Black Shadow - I do all kinds. Mostly fantasy and whatnot for fun, but as far as work goes, I do things like design wedding invitations, write obituaries, and I have a column in a small town run newspaper. It's not the highest paying job, but I adore it.