Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Mike daal

Villager
Xy$
I started with the Maker 2003, but was unfortunately no time to really concern myself with it. Then VX came and I started a project that about 1 hour playtime has, but I lacked the time to ask this again finished. Now that I soon have a lot of time, I have gained me the MV. I like to design, have unfortunately no idea of programming.

Sorry for my bad english. :I
Google is my Friend.

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi Mike, and welcome to RMMV Forums. Do not worry about bad English. You have traits and knowledge of Languages that a number of us may not have. The great thing about MV is that you do not have to have programming experience. There are scripters and programmers on this forum that can help you and the rest of us out. :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Welcome to the forum and don't worry about your language. As long as we understand each other it's no problem ;) I'm from Germany too btw XD Have fun and see ya around~

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey there, welcome board! please don't apologize for your English! it's great that you can speak more than one language. :) I can understand you just fine.

anyway, have fun here! this is a very nice and helpful community. ^_^

sage

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Welcome to the forum!
If you want to learn a bit about scripting, poke around and ask some folks. We have a bunch of scriptors running about.

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums :D I didn't notice much wrong with your english :) I hope to see you around!

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
@Mike daal It's so nice to meet you! And I didn't notice anything wrong in the way you speak!
In fact I am American and sometimes I say things that don't make sense. (jolly)