Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello My Name is Yuji Jr

Yujijr

Villager
Xy$
Hello my name is Yuji jr, I've bought the RPG Maker packs from 2000 on up till the new MV. However I am not a script writer, as much as I wish I was. I would love to try out some good scripts, i'm easily amazed by the different things you can possibly add to make a game batter. I'm friendly, and always looking for some ideas ^W^ thx for your time,

Yours truly, Yuji jr

Yujijr

Villager
Xy$
Whaddup Yuji, badass pic bro. Did you draw that yourself? Oh and welcome to the forums lol! xD
Well thankyou for the warm welcome! And honestly no, this image is from my avatar on GaiaOnline XD I don't have any of my art scanned in this computer currently lol
[doublepost=1451441296,1451441173][/doublepost]
Hi @Yujijr . Welcome to the forums. Look forward to some of your postings.
Me too! lol I actually hopeing to post a game for the first time in my life XD I've already worked out the beginning, aka the vary start XD but things are slow without a questing system, and I cant seem to find one that MV yet. lol so I have to do everything the long complicated way, might be alittle slow XD until then, i'll just be bouncing around in the forums for a while. Nice to meet you ^W^ thanks for saying hi~

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Welcome aboard, Yuji! oh nice, you're on Gaiaonline? I used to play on there a lot around 10 years ago. how is the community now?

anyway, see you around and have fun!!

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

There is a lot of existing scripts out there that pretty much cover most of the important RPG features. But yea if you want to get more customized it takes some know-how. I really don't know how to begin myself, unless someone has a specific guide out there for JSing in RPG Maker itself.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
YES! Another programmer, I am loving how much the community is getting filled with programmers, I should start a secret programmer group muhahaha Anyways welcome aboard, I hope you find what you're looking for and I look forward to seeing you around. Cheers :D

Yujijr

Villager
Xy$
Welcome aboard, Yuji! oh nice, you're on Gaiaonline? I used to play on there a lot around 10 years ago. how is the community now?

anyway, see you around and have fun!!
Yea I've been a member for 8 years now, i'm a role-player, love to role-play, but sadly gaia doesn't have that many people anymore like it used too, so getting a role-play going is really difficult now. lol
[doublepost=1451520433,1451520369][/doublepost]
Hey and welcome to our forums~ You seem like a very nice person I'm glad you're here(blush) Hope you have fun and see you around~
I appreciate the welcoming jester ^W^ Frankly I'm already likeing this site, has many nice people like you XD thx ^W^
[doublepost=1451520590][/doublepost]
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

There is a lot of existing scripts out there that pretty much cover most of the important RPG features. But yea if you want to get more customized it takes some know-how. I really don't know how to begin myself, unless someone has a specific guide out there for JSing in RPG Maker itself.
There were TONS of RPG Maker VX ACE scripts. just about anything was possible. I suspect there will be more and easier to use ones now that they use java script instead of the old ruby scripting. In Ace I started to learn a little about how to customize the scripts slightly to make them work for my game. But over all, I like simple and easy to use too XD
[doublepost=1451520676][/doublepost]
YES! Another programmer, I am loving how much the community is getting filled with programmers, I should start a secret programmer group muhahaha Anyways welcome aboard, I hope you find what you're looking for and I look forward to seeing you around. Cheers :D
WAIT! your one of the staff members of MV? Or the this site in general? 0w0