Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello, my name is Ngaboru

Ngaboru

Villager
Xy$
Hello everyone!

I think its time for introduction for me too.
The first time I heard about RM was the time of RM2K. I was very young back then, and still I describe myself as an enthusiastic beginner. I never had a completed game, only plans, stories and ideas. Once i wrote midi music on demand, but not anymore. I put more effort on my own projects, and with MV I think I have the right tools to finally complete something. I cant create scripts, but i like to read a lot and try to adjust some things in codes. I hope I can make friends and fit in this community.
:) <3

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hi Ngaboru!

Welcome to the community! A lot of us here are beginners, so I'm sure you'll fit right in!

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Heya Ngaboru, Welcome aboard, sounds like we got ourselves another jack of all trades to be. I'm glad you signed up and look forward to seeing you around :)

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Welcome, Ngaboru!
I describe myself as an enthusiastic beginner.
Haha, just like me. We're getting a lot of people who are going back to making games now that MV is out. And I love it. That means they're gonna be so many new and awesome games. Hope one of yours is gonna be among those. :D
Once i wrote midi music on demand, but not anymore.
That's a shame. This community could need a few more musicians. I'm still the only one who has provided a considerable amount of soundtracks. XD

Alright... only thing left to say is: Welcome to the forums where there's no "envy" only "MV". ^_^

Ngaboru

Villager
Xy$
Thanks guys :) Maybe, but really maybe, I may begin composing music again. But not on demand, just by my own thoughts. If i come up with anything, first thing is to post it in the resources

Mysthe

Towns Guard
Xy$
Welcome Ngaboru 8D!
That's the Attitude :thumbsup: You'll see now if you will end your upcoming projects ^v^ Good Luck and Patience.
Greetings 8)!

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad to have you here, and looking forward to seeing you around!