Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello i like anime

rappyrap2

Villager
Xy$
Hello i'm rappy I would tell you my real name but kind of crazy when it comes to that stuff (I had a bad experience) but i like dogs and anime. I also like art and stuff but i'm not that good at it. my friends call me friendly but i'm kind of shy.

Akod

Praised Adventurer
Welcome to the forum, @Rappy!

No worries about not wanting to say your real name, that's part of the reason of having a username, yes? And being shy doesn't mean you can't also be friendly. Look at me, for example, I'm quite socially awkward when I'm around people I don't know very well, yet once I get to know someone I've been told I'm one of the nicest, goofiest, and most outgoing people they know. It's more about how are around those who are important to you than how you are around those you don't know. =)
Anyhow, since you joined us here I'm guessing you are interested in RPG Maker. Are you new to the RM scene? Or maybe you tried the free weekend Steam was offering and now you're deciding whether you want to actually get the program or not? Whatever the reason you're here, we're always happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

I hope to see you around.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
hey welcome aboard! I love anime too~ got any good recommendations? I love fantasy/romance and adventure the best ^_^

enjoy your stay here! you'll find that most everyone here is really nice =D

AceOfShades

Villager
Xy$
Understood. I guess I assumed that the person probably understands, since he mentioned that he loves anime, and that the phrase is very common in anime. I'll be more considerate of other users in my posts in the future.

Anyway, what anime do you guys like?

And how would your interests in anime affect your future RPG Maker Projects?

rappyrap2

Villager
Xy$
Welcome to the forum, @Rappy!

No worries about not wanting to say your real name, that's part of the reason of having a username, yes? And being shy doesn't mean you can't also be friendly. Look at me, for example, I'm quite socially awkward when I'm around people I don't know very well, yet once I get to know someone I've been told I'm one of the nicest, goofiest, and most outgoing people they know. It's more about how are around those who are important to you than how you are around those you don't know. =)
Anyhow, since you joined us here I'm guessing you are interested in RPG Maker. Are you new to the RM scene? Or maybe you tried the free weekend Steam was offering and now you're deciding whether you want to actually get the program or not? Whatever the reason you're here, we're always happy to help, so don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

I hope to see you around.
Thanks your very friendly (= I was introduced to RPG maker by a friend and started on vx ace but I didn't really like some of the features so when I saw the new RPG maker I was exited to try it out!!!
[doublepost=1466314873,1466314765][/doublepost]
Please reply/post with at least three words. In addition the post is spammy. Many members do not understand this Japanese phrase.

Hi @rappyrap2, and welcome to the community. What kind of artwork do you do? Looking forward to seeing you around.
Pixel art is more of a hobby (for me) and i'm not that good at it, but I like to do it for fun.

HunterxHunter, ehh....that brings up memories...good timess v^v....anyhooo, welcome to the community @rappyrap2 ^-^ nice to see a fellow animefan >.< Hope we can befriend each other and work together in the future!! :D