Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Guys ^^

dihstifler

Villager
Xy$
Hello everyone, I am new member in the community and programming knowledge, acquired to some weeks my RM MV and I intend to create a brand with the creation of commercial games. regards

dihstifler

Villager
Xy$
hey there welcome to the forum! what kind of game are you planning to make?
Thank you friend, I intend to bring some projects MMO, but not only common rpg medieval or anime, but with innovation both for style and for game mechanics.

We know that no game is originally created from scratch, always is a copy of another modified, for example, Tibia for Ultima, Guitar Hero for Guitar Freaks, but sa my idea and innovate for example, a Resident Evil but in the form of RPG in the maker, or Harvest Moon, Incredible Crisis, GTA, Guitar Hero RPG with mechanics for MMO at the time did not have time to put on the roles of the many ideas and still do not have a team to discuss ideas and have a stormbrain group, but there was only one base I want to create a team, I hope the right. regards