Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello From The Darkside >.>

cward3223

Villager
Xy$
Hey there guys/gals, my name is Casey, but you can call me cward or Kira whichever you prefer. I have joined these forums in hopes of gaining help with RMMV as well as helping others. I know a bit about Javascript, as I am a web developer, and hope to gain more knowledge when using javascript in an application environment!

I am developing my first game which shall be called Realms of Khaos. I am hoping to have it completed by Juneish as this is just going to be just me working on it it may take longer <.< but if I keep up my pace I am sure I will have it done by then...

Well that's enough about me, I am glad to be a member of the community and I look forward to meeting other developers/designers/gamers while I am here :)

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi @cward3223 and welcome to the forums. There is a lot of help available here, and you knowing Javascript will be an assist to the rest of us. Before you know it, Realms of Khaos will be done and ready.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
oh hey, I think you were the person who helped me in the thread I made earlier! glad to have you here on the forum ! I love meeting nice new people who are also helpful!

thank you again, and hope you'll be around often!

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
Hey there guys/gals, my name is Casey, but you can call me cward or Kira whichever you prefer. I have joined these forums in hopes of gaining help with RMMV as well as helping others. I know a bit about Javascript, as I am a web developer, and hope to gain more knowledge when using javascript in an application environment!

I am developing my first game which shall be called Realms of Khaos. I am hoping to have it completed by Juneish as this is just going to be just me working on it it may take longer <.< but if I keep up my pace I am sure I will have it done by then...

Well that's enough about me, I am glad to be a member of the community and I look forward to meeting other developers/designers/gamers while I am here :)
Hello and Welcome to the forums! It's so nice to meet you!