Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Pennsylvania!

ASPYREFTW

Villager
Xy$
Hello, I am Dan from Pennsylvania my steam is ......http://steamcommunity.com/id/ASPYREFTW/
anybody can add me i dont trade though usually .... i am just a gamer of 8 years on steam coming up on my ninth year.......
also i remember rpg maker 1, 2, and 3 for playstation systems... i had them all .... had to hook a keyboard up for it but anyway i am new to rpg maker on the pc and in steam i had rpg maker xp (NOT USED MUCH) and rpg maker vx ace i just started to dable in and my friend just got me rpg maker mv last night........

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Welcome aboard Dan from Pennsylvania :D I'm glad you stumbled across this hidden gem of a community, I hope you enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing what you can develop for us.
Cheers :D

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome to our super nice forum~<3 Hope to see some of your stuff in near future. Have fun and enjoy your stay here~

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello Dan from Pennsylvania! Welcome to the forums :D I hope you will enjoy your stay here, and look forward to seeing you around!

ASPYREFTW

Villager
Xy$
i like oatmeal and peanut butter cookies the best i dislike any internet cookie .... dont get me any of them i pick enough up as it is ...........