Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Nighthawk Studios

Tennetry

Villager
Xy$
Hi folks. I'm hoping to become a professional games developer. but its early days yet, at the moment I am by my self with occasional help from my family, essentially making me a one man development team. Not gonna lie, it is hard work. I am willing to share any of my skills with the community, although I am quite busy a lot of the time so responses from me will likely be quite slow.

Looking forward to working with all you peeps.

-T

Cosmette

Villager
Xy$
Hi there!
Plenty of people here also want to be professional devs too, so you're not alone.
Hopefully you can get the skills and resources you need to start your career!

Tennetry

Villager
Xy$
Hi @Tennetry . Welcome to the community. What part of making games do you like the most?
I like all aspects to be honest, but my favorite would have to be 3D modeling and animation (that's high end though). In RPG maker specifically my favorite part would be Eventing , taking all the assets prepared and then making a story come to life. My least favorite part would have to be asset creation. Although I am relatively talented at it (I would consider my self to be slightly above average), it is just so, mind numbingly time consuming.

-T