Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from france!

Dicleon

Villager
Xy$
Hello! I'm a little Frenchy who used the Rpg Maker programs since XP and I loved to create my own story with my dreamed heroes....
But every time I stopped mid game because a new rpg maker was out, our just by sheer lazyness...
Now that I have some time, I'm coming back to this amazing software with the hope that my new knowledge of code (mostly Html 5 and Javascript) and my (rather weak) ability with Photoshop and Illustrator will make we walk the path of a good Maker! I also hope to find my place in that great community that is the making!

PS : Good luck on your project!

Amysaurus

Digital Artist
Staff member
Resource Team
Hi Dicleon, and welcome!

I've had the same experience with new RPG Makers coming out before I finish a project, lol. Hopefully we'll both get something completed this time around! I hope you enjoy the forums! :D

James Richardson

Towns Guard
Xy$
Welcome welcome!! Don't worry I absolutely am horrible with photoshop as well.
Luckily there are tons of helpful RPG makers on this site. You can always look for added tilesets and characters that others have created. Just make sure to follow their terms of use! What's your idea for your first project?

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Hello and welcome to the forums! I'm glad you decided to join and look forward to seeing you around the forums :)

Dicleon

Villager
Xy$
Thanks to all!

In the past my games always had too much depth (lore wise) so this time i'm gonna change my way of working, I will fully develop the gameplay, by that I mean that in the early stage it's will be a rogue like (little story, no world map...) when it will play well I will think of a story.

Adlw

Villager
Xy$
@Dicleon "Hé un autre Frenchy dans la casa, c'est un plaisir!!"
Its a pleasure to see another fellow countryman. The forum is great, kept silent should like it. Nice, pleasant, respectful people and who help, and especially very open! No need to be a part of veterans of a group to be adopted. ^^

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to our forum~ lol i learn french at school but I'm kinda bad at it XD Anyway, good luck on your game, hopefully you'll get something done this time (unlike me XD) I'm looking forward to seeing something of yours in the future and have a nice stay here <3

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Oh, hey, it's one of my fellow European neighbours! Well, bonjour from Germany to you, Dicleon. :)
Welcome to the forums where there's no "envy" only "MV". Let's all find out if we can actually complete a project this time. ^_^