Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from a fellow gamer.

Zardache

Villager
Xy$
Hello, my name is Caleb and I've recently been into RPG Maker MV. I've used previous versions such as 2003, VX, VXAce and now MV. I'm still pretty new to MV since I haven't really much since I've been going to school. I'm an 8 year Veteran of the United States Army National Guard and I'm currently trying to get into Law Enforcement. I'm trying to get back into RPG Maker and re-learn the ropes. So far I've scanned hundreds of forums learning things daily. I look forward to making a few games and maybe testing a few for people I may meet here. Anyways, that's all for my intro, anything else and you can PM me. :)

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hey and welcome to our forum :D lol I'm member 111 and glad to see you here. Hope we can be friends and you have a lot of fun in the forum. See you around~

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Hello, my name is Caleb and I've recently been into RPG Maker MV. I've used previous versions such as 2003, VX, VXAce and now MV. I'm still pretty new to MV since I haven't really much since I've been going to school. I'm an 8 year Veteran of the United States Army National Guard and I'm currently trying to get into Law Enforcement. I'm trying to get back into RPG Maker and re-learn the ropes. So far I've scanned hundreds of forums learning things daily. I look forward to making a few games and maybe testing a few for people I may meet here. Anyways, that's all for my intro, anything else and you can PM me. :)
Welcome to the forums! You seem to have experience with more RPG Maker titles than I have. lol I picked up on RPG Maker XP when I was in high school. I made a 2-hour game (despite it using presets) that was pretty fun, so I decided that I'd get back into it when MV came out, and now I'm pouring my heart and soul into this new game. I've played so many difficult and punishing RPGs lately, and I think it's time I try to design my own. lol I'm looking forward to seeing what you can come up with. Happy RPG making!

Zardache

Villager
Xy$
I have had a few games but it seems once I get really deep into the story I start having computer problems and my hard drive gets wiped... That's the problem with having an old pc. I really hope I can finish this one I'm working on and maybe another. I want to share what I have and experience what others can inspire me to do. I'm still learning even after having experience with other RPG makers. Seems like there's so much that I can't keep up with it all.

Macro

Pantologist
Xy$
Hello and welcome to RMMV! Hope you have fun and find what you are looking for here. ^_^

Respect to you, sir! I'm pretty much in the same boat when it comes to RPG Maker experience, though I've never finished a game. Real life seems to always get in the way. -_- Hope to see ya around on the forum if you have the time!

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
Wow, we're getting people from all over the place profession-wise. I'm not too versed with U.S. military but the National Guard is mobilized in national emergency situations, yes? Natural disasters and all? Anyway, it's always great to see people being ready to help whenever necessary. And I wish you best luck for your efforts to get into law enforcement. ^_^

So... welcome, @Zardache, to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". (glad)

Zardache

Villager
Xy$
@Kaimen Yes the National Guard does National emergencies but we also get mobilized to different locations needed during wartime.

@MinisterJay My MOS was 42A (Human Resources) which isn't what I wanted. I was also trained in 88M (Driver) and I don't remember the mechanic MOS but they also trained me for that. I had a pretty awesome experience overall.

@Macro I've come pretty close to finishing a few games but I always seem to have to format my computer because it's old and stops working sometimes... Now I'm actually able to save it to things like the cloud or google drive and possibly flash drives so having the projects saved won't be a problem for me anymore and I hope to be able to post demos and such in the future.

Zardache

Villager
Xy$
Honestly I was looking to get some more music for my game. I want some more medieval themes but I could always just download some. :P I'm working on a project right now. Hopefully get it tested soon by a few friends of mine. :D

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Honestly I was looking to get some more music for my game. I want some more medieval themes but I could always just download some. :P I'm working on a project right now. Hopefully get it tested soon by a few friends of mine. :D
Awesome! we'd love to see it here at the forums too! at least a screenshot or two would be great (wink)

DarcHiro

Studious Dark Lord
Xy$
It's so nice to meet you! I've also used 2k3, VX, VXAce, and MV! Btw if you have any questions, I'll do my best to try and give you the best answer I possibly can!