Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello folks >:D<

Hello all and thank you for welcoming me on the forums ^^ I have recently started my first project in RPG Maker MV and I have to admit I really like it. For some reason I really enjoy this kind of work and am willing to learn more and more. Is there any Discord group, or the such where people meet and chat about their projects? Wouldn't mind learning new things since I am a complete beginner. Though on the look out to thirst my hunger for knowledge.

Hugs and looking forward to meeting ya all :)

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Hello and welcome! It can be very exciting to start your own game!
I think there is a discord group but I'm not sure where it is.
If you ever need any help or advice just ask, people are very nice and friendly on here.
Good luck to you :)

Azdak

Villager
Xy$
Good luck with your first project and if you want some advice for your game... make sure you put a cat in it :D

Thank you ^^ There would be a question to ask, and that is how does Steam Deployment work. Am gonna separate a part of the game at the time its over to make it a "FULL yet Demo" version. It is a separate part of the game, that could work by itself. So I'd be interested in how to launch it separately as a process (like I know how to separate it from the project). Most likely post it here for others to try and tell me their opinions and improvements I should bring :)

Xyphien

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Resource Team
Xy$
Thank you ^^ There would be a question to ask, and that is how does Steam Deployment work. Am gonna separate a part of the game at the time its over to make it a "FULL yet Demo" version. It is a separate part of the game, that could work by itself. So I'd be interested in how to launch it separately as a process (like I know how to separate it from the project). Most likely post it here for others to try and tell me their opinions and improvements I should bring :)
That's something I'd ask in the appropriate section :) There's members that know a lot more about that than me personally.