Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello everyone!

Ravani Lestari

Towns Guard
Xy$
Yo! Welcome to the forums. I'm hoping MV isn't too different from the other versions. From my own experience, I have only worked with RPG Maker XP previously. It seems to handle the same way but there are a large amount of changes I had to adjust to.

Micro

Dragon Goddess
Hey Passive, welcome aboard! I only played around with the other RPG Makers a little but, and am loving the new features of MV. (especially the built-in generator)

Hope to see you around!

Passive

Villager
Xy$
Hi @Passive , Welcome to the forums. So really, the only one you don't have from the last dozen or so years in 2003?
Yes, i do not claim to be a pro by any means ,but i was getting familiar with ruby scripting. Looks like i will have to shift gears towards java script now. I have been watching the tutorials on youtube. I am currently working on making music for a game my friend and i are starting. Any programs/software/tip/tricks/ or even a point in the right direction is always helpful. :-) p.s. i do have graphicsgale

MinisterJay

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The great thing about MV, and the the others is that none of us have to be a pro to make games. (smile) This is a friendly forum, and there is a lot of help and resources available.

Zebestian

The Artist formerly known as Kaimen
Resource Team
I concur with all of my fellow forum members and say that we're definitely one of the friendliest communities out there and that we love to welcome you to the fun! I hope you don't do your name justice, @Passive. ;)
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". ^_^

Passive

Villager
Xy$
I concur with all of my fellow forum members and say that we're definitely one of the friendliest communities out there and that we love to welcome you to the fun! I hope you don't do your name justice, @Passive. ;)
Anyway, welcome to the forum where there's no "envy" only "MV". ^_^
no worries man, i am pretty active. i believe in teamwork and giving back to this community what i can in return for the help and services that i receive