Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!! I spreading my demo and this forum is next lol :)

RPGcrafter07

Villager
Xy$
Welcome to the group!

A word of advice, though: Please try to trim down your projects as much as possible, because there's honestly no need for such an unnecessarily large filesize. 1GB? There's no way am I downloading that! Not even some fully finished games are THAT large!

Please trim it down, then I'll be able to download and provide feedback.
yeah I feel yah if I got get that MV Stripper program to work right I will.. but I'm not even sure what files I should delete, apparently MV Stripper only works if I run it before I compile my game, and I don't want everything in an unfinished project to be deleted yah know.
[doublepost=1454224170,1454104745][/doublepost]
Welcome to the group!

A word of advice, though: Please try to trim down your projects as much as possible, because there's honestly no need for such an unnecessarily large filesize. 1GB? There's no way am I downloading that! Not even some fully finished games are THAT large!

Please trim it down, then I'll be able to download and provide feedback.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uis40lgz8l5x8kv/BlackenedSoulsDemo.zip
That's a much smaller file size, it's the updated Demo, I polished things up and made the demo longer as well. Hope you like it