Indie Dev

Hello Guest!. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, sell your games, upload content, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello Everyone!! I spreading my demo and this forum is next lol :)

RPGcrafter07

Villager
Xy$
I assume this isn't where I post it, but I will be adding it to his site. I've used RM for years now, and have fallen in love with MV, its so flexible It blows my mind what I can do. So when I add this DEMO plz download it and give me feedback and if anyone wants to work with me on it, I'm def down for that!! :P

Cunechan

∠( ᐛ 」∠)_
Hello and welcome to the forums :D Im gonna download your demo and give you feedback in a pm. Have a happy time making games and hope to see you around~

Edit: sorry I wrote this yesterday but somehow forgot to send (?) Anyways welcome here(blush)

RPGcrafter07

Villager
Xy$
Hi @RPGcrafter07 . I will be looking at your demo in a few hours to give some critiquing. Welcome to the forum and have some fun.
Thank you very much and I hope you enjoy the Demo and I look forward to feedback
[doublepost=1453772386,1453772264][/doublepost]
Where is the demo?
it is in a different post my friend :P
[doublepost=1453772416][/doublepost]a
Hey, welcome aboard! Hope to check out your demo soon.

Any additional information you can offer us?
What type of Info would you like? :P
[doublepost=1453772464][/doublepost]
Hello and welcome to the forums :D Im gonna download your demo and give you feedback in a pm. Have a happy time making games and hope to see you around~

Edit: sorry I wrote this yesterday but somehow forgot to send (?) Anyways welcome here(blush)
Hey thank you! hope you enjoy it! and I look forward to that feedback! lol
[doublepost=1453772805][/doublepost]http://www.mediafire.com/download/gsjvk9dw9smvdvj/BlackenedSouls.Demo.Zip.zip

Here's a link for anyone having trouble finding the Demo. :P

Seriel

[Insert Member Title]
Hey there!
This is a great place to go if you wante feedback :)
I shall shall check out your demo when I have time :D

RPGcrafter07

Villager
Xy$
Hey there!
This is a great place to go if you wante feedback :)
I shall shall check out your demo when I have time :D
Hey thanks! I'm currently compiling a new version with some fixes if you want to wait for it to be posted. either way is fine, but I fixed a lot of issues that the original Demo had that's others have found. :P

Seriel

[Insert Member Title]
Hey thanks! I'm currently compiling a new version with some fixes if you want to wait for it to be posted. either way is fine, but I fixed a lot of issues that the original Demo had that's others have found. :P
Ah right, i'll wait for now :P
And yeah, if it's 1GB could you strip it down to something a bit smaller?

RPGcrafter07

Villager
Xy$
nope but thanks I will def look into that! :P
[doublepost=1453837820,1453837760][/doublepost]so that'll hold me off a little bit but there will be a new download shortly. im workin on it now
[doublepost=1453853330][/doublepost]I downloaded it but it's not working for some reason.. Idk if I'm doing something wrong or what for now though I will put a link for this file but I'll use this soon as I can get it working.

LTN Games

Master Mind
Resource Team
Xy$
Hey there, welcome aboard, I'm glad you could sign up, introduce and share a demo, you been busy. Anyways I'll be looking forward to seeing you around and I'll test out that demo of yours when I get some free time. Cheers.

RPGcrafter07

Villager
Xy$
Hey there, welcome aboard, I'm glad you could sign up, introduce and share a demo, you been busy. Anyways I'll be looking forward to seeing you around and I'll test out that demo of yours when I get some free time. Cheers.
Hey thanks! I'm glad to be here, and yes I have been busy haha. And cool I hope you like it when you get to try it out.

Iron Croc

I eat my fries with fire.
Xy$
Welcome to the group!

A word of advice, though: Please try to trim down your projects as much as possible, because there's honestly no need for such an unnecessarily large filesize. 1GB? There's no way am I downloading that! Not even some fully finished games are THAT large!

Please trim it down, then I'll be able to download and provide feedback.